Monday, December 21, 2009

Okay...so when exactly will it stop sucking??

I will always remember sitting on the couch in the den while my bff got ready for school...he'd shlep out of his room at about what 6:45 ish? He'd walk by "Whats up" and give me a high five...he always smelled AMAZING of course (Right Liques?). Then go out for his morning cigarette. It's so funny how little things like that stick out in my memory.

Other random things that stick out:

He loved Ghetto Car so. Crooked antenna and all.
I have never heard "Only Time" by Enya until September 2001. Then I heard it. A lot. And it was loud.
He loved Honey Bunches of Oats...I actually got in trouble for finishing his box once. Oops.
He also liked the canned Tamales from the 99 cent store...they were actually really good!
I can't remember a day he didn't wear black...but he looked good in it, so I cant say anything. Ha
He was a master cat trainer...it.was.AMAZING.
He loved the surround sound (THX) noise. I had never heard that so many times before I met Nick. I also never heard it so loud. Ha.
He loved me more than he loved Angelique. hahahahah. I was the favorite. :-) (This is a joke people!!)


Its been 7 years today...it still hasn't gotten easier dude. I still miss you Nick! Love you!!

Mark, Gina, Liques, Brandon, Ronnie...love you guys!!

0 love notes: