Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Report!!

Okay, so basically I did pretty darn well for Christmas this year. I usually spoil everyone else, but couldn't this year because of my HUGE paycut. I did get everyone out here covered, but not to the extent that I usually do...so that's sad. Instead of being sad though, I am going to get excited about what I got for Christmas again and tell you!! (Even two out of 4 of the things on my "Oh Honey!" sidebar!)


FINALLY Got Laila. I have been using the sample tubes from Nordstrom for over a month. This morning I actually got to spray myself...I can't even tell you how excited I was at 6am to smell so amazing!!!







My Blackberry Tour. My friend Jessica said, "You got ANOTHER phone?!" I probably didn't need a new one. Seriously though, anyone who knows me would agree that the fact that I had my Curve for 2 years is like a record for me. So anyway...it was between this and the HTC version of the Droid, but I need HTC to work out the kinks...so in 2 years when it's upgrade time again I will probably get that...or not because Im addicted to Crackberries.









Gift Certificate for a hot stone massage, pedicure and eyebrow waxing courtesy of my hubby. :) He's good at this stuff.



My mom sent us $50 and we went to a family dinner, My in-laws got me Laila Parfum (the other one is Eau de Parfum, so I got 2!), a visa gift card (love them), 2 Gift cards for restaurants in the area, one being a steak house that I have heard is incredible, gas cards (yesss), A couple necklaces, one finally being my cross (!!!), some earrings (jewelry was courtesy of hubby...he's so smart that he followed behind me in the store and was snapping pics of the things I wanted on his camera phone and went back and bought it all...), Pureology conditioner and Bath and body works foot scrub in my stocking. woohoo! It was awesome, and I am not even positive that I remembered everything...but thank you everyone!!

Christmas eve was spent with my sister and her family, prime rib deliciousness!! Christmas day was spent with my in-laws, and my sister in law came over with her family. Overall it was pretty fun! I miss my Cali fam like crazy, but the people here made it the best it could possibly be!!

Okay, your turn!! Tell me what you got, or leave a link to your blog!!

Love!!!

-B

PS Less than 3 weeks until I go back to school!! eeeeee!

0 love notes: