Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Must Have Product of the Moment.

Okay, so normally I'm not all about lip products. I kiss my kids too much, or the wind blows and gets my hair caught in my lipgloss...any excuse I can find to not wear it, even though I think it totally completes a look, and in my opinion is part of the simple "I'm running late no time for a full face of make-up" look. (In addition to mascara, bronzer and blush for me!)

So anyway...now that I am in Minnesota, and it is cold, I have no choice but to wear something on my lips. My husband happened to have a tube of regular Burt's Bees chapstick, and I actually really liked it. (Which is weird, because I havent found a chapstick I actually like.)

I decided to go to Target and pick some up and then found THIS:::




I absolutely love it. Its a Lip Shimmer but since it is Burt's Bees it has the protective and healing qualities of a chapstick...and way easier than putting chapstick on under lipstick or lipgloss if you're lazy like me :). My shade is Watermelon, although since it is winter, I am thinking of going a touch darker for the season.
At any rate, I love it so much that I want to tell everyone about it! So go try it and let me know how you like it! Or if you have it and love it...vouge for me people!!
That's all I have for now.
Love!!
-B

3 love notes:

kim said...

hey, wanted to say thanks for following my blog :)
I LOVELOVELOVE Burts Bee Balm chapstick, mine has the Pomegranate oil in it and it is so nice..haven't seen the Lip Shimmer yet, will check my CVS out and see if they carry it yet :)

meredith said...

i absolutely LOVE all burt's bees products. started using it almost ten years ago in high school (holy crap, i can't believe it's been that long)! and i'm with you on the hair getting stuck in the lipgloss - drives me insane. tinted chapstick's the way to go.

* p.s. i'm new to your blog and just became your newest follower! :)

Angelique said...

finally a new post!!!

um way to jump on the burt's bees train..geez Minnesota is laaaaaaaagging haha

<3