Sunday, May 16, 2010

1,2,3 Not only you and me...

K, I love that song, and I couldnt resist.

I stole this from Meredith over at http://flashpasteurized.blogspot.com/ (go read her blog...it's always good stuff :-)) Thanks for helping me to pass the time lady!!

3 names i go by
1. Britters
2. Fudge
3. Mommy
3 jobs i have had
1. Aircraft Charter Coordinator
2. Flight Support Coordinator (Also Aviation)
3. In-N-Out (perfect teenager job)
---
3 places i have lived
1. San Diego, California
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Dallas, Texas <3<3
***
3 tv shows i watch
1. The Real Housewives of Orange County (when it's on)
2. Two and a Half Men
3. The Big Bang Theory
***
3 places i would like to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Bali
3. Italy
***
3 fave retro tv shows
1. Fresh Prince of Bel Air
2. Roseanne
3. Match Game

3 fave dishes
1. My homemade Lasagna
2. Steak and Baked Potato
3. Steak Picado (and I've only had it 3 times)
---
3 things i am looking forward to
1. Going home in 3 weeks to visit!!!!
2. My little sissy coming to visit me for 3 weeks!!!!
3. Turning in my nursing application :-)

1 love notes:

Angelique said...

speaking of non-blogging...