Sunday, January 24, 2010

I havent posted in eleventy billion years!/Random Review

Weather in Minnesota: Current: 28, foggy. Forecasted: 34, snow showers
Weather at home: Current 38, sunny (it's also 6:45 am there). Forecasted: 63, Mostly sunny.



I have missed my favorite blogs so...


Now that I am up to date on Tough Crowd, MODG, Made You Blush, (flash) pasteurized, and blicious, etc. (just go see my sidebar, they're all good reads, so go...read them.)


Basically, I went back to school {eeeeee!!] on the 11th, and it is amazing how much I feel at home when I am at school. I love it so much, even though I am taking Chemistry. FML. But that's okay. Im at school...I don't even care what it's for.
I was so excited that on the day before school started I was walking around the house with my backpack on. Haha, Yes I know that might qualify me as a loser, but nonetheless.




{My pack-pack -as my little sis used to call it}

{Its so cool, that I had to take picture of it with my phone because I couldn't find one online!}

But anyway, I am taking Chem and Sociology. This summer I am trying to take one more science class, then I get to apply for my major. I'm so excited, but have so much anxiety about not getting in!

Anywho, as much as I love/miss blogging I have no time anymore! I want to do it as much as I can to gain followers and become a follower and have a place for an outlet, but 2 jobs, school, studying for school, and 2 kids leave me little time.

I hope everyone is doing well!!
Love!

-B

PS - Short random review, because I am so excited. I love having curly hair...but my hair has always been such a bitch to curl. BUT I found a product that actually helps my curls form and stay in, and it smells good!








Its Kenra Thermal Styling spray. I love it. It works for me and my stubborn hair! (Stubborn to stay curled at least!) It's also a thermal protectant, so it's good for straightening your hair too! I got it at Ulta. :)

1 love notes:

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

that pack pack pretty much rocks